Robertsons Solicitors is a full-service law firm that has been in existence for over 100 years. Based in Cardiff and with a satellite office in Barry.
We are a modern, thriving firm that loves to grow its own talent. We are a growing, friendly team that aims to support our people in their personal development.
- Hours of work: 9 am – 5 pm / Mon-Fri
- Salary: £ depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual keen to join our busy team. You should have excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving is a must.
You will also possess good organisational skills and be an excellent communicator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the secured lending department undertaking administrative matters to include legal reports on title where appropriate.
- Dealing with registrations of charge and post-completion matters including but not limited to, Land Registry applications and dealing with Requisitions raised by H.M. Land Registry in respect of such applications.
- Carrying out final checks and Land Registry searches in order to prepare files for completion.
- Maintain the filing system.
- Closing files and arranging for the appropriate storage of the same.
Please email Rebecca Lewis in the first instance with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org