Proper management of your international assets can make all the difference when it comes to making your wealth work for you.
Whether you’re based overseas and have assets in the UK, or reside domestically and have overseas interests, you could benefit from the quality legal advice and sound guidance that we provide.
Getting the right assistance may help you with –
- Safeguarding your assets for the future
- Minimising the tax you’re obliged to pay
- Transferring your assets and capital as gifts
- Moving your wealth from country to country
- Sending funds as income to relatives overseas
- Ensuring your assets stay in the possession of your family
- Changing the country you’re registered to pay tax in (your tax domicile)
- Setting things up to ensure your wishes are carried out after you pass away, so your wealth goes to the individuals and bodies you want it to go to
As time passes your portfolio and assets will change, as will your personal relationship and family circumstances. With this comes the need to ensure your legal arrangements reflect your present situation and inheritance preferences.
However, few law firms have sufficient international asset expertise to ensure the best outcome for clients, due to the complexity of many such situations.
At Robertsons Solicitors we are proud to possess the skills and experience you need to get the most out of your international assets. We offer results without complications and security without stress – regardless of jurisdictional difficulty.
Don’t allow your international assets to cause you problems. Let us help you plan the future.