Robertsons Solicitors is a full-service law firm that has been in existence for over 100 years. Based in Cardiff and with a satellite office in Barry.
We are a modern, thriving firm that loves to grow its own talent. We are a growing, friendly team that aims to support our people in their personal development.
You should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be a motivated individual keen to join our busy team. You have excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving is a must.
First-class organisational skills are a must alongside your excellent communication skills.
Hours of work: 9 am – 5 pm / Mon-Fri
Salary: £ depending on experience.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Assisting the Licenced Conveyancer in the Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Sending out initial documentation to new clients.
- Deal with incoming e-mails and post.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls.
- Proactively update agents, Developers and clients on the progress of matters.
- Update Lender Exchange and LMS daily.
- Be familiar with and competent in the use of the telephone system.
- Deal with clients and others in person when requested or required to do so.
- Filing/File Management using case management system.
- Draft legal documentation.
- Order and collate searches.
- Register properties on the Land Registry website and deal with any requisitions.
- Deal with sale and purchase enquiries.
- Deal with enquiries and completions.
- Draft completion statements and request lender funds.
- Post completion duties including Land Transaction Tax returns, Stamp Duty Land Tax returns and HM Land Registry applications.
- Serve notice and deal with management companies (leasehold post-completion requirements).
Please email Rebecca Lewis in the first instance with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org