Robertsons Solicitors is a full-service law firm that has been in existence for over 100 years. Based in Cardiff and with a satellite office in Barry.
We are a modern, thriving firm that loves to grow its own talent. We are a growing, friendly team that aims to support our people in their personal development.
- Hours of work: 9 am – 5 pm / Mon-Fri
- Salary: £ depending on experience.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Welcoming clients in person and notifying the person with whom they are meeting.
- Dealing and assisting clients on the telephone.
- Taking and accurately relaying messages and dealing with enquiries.
- Making coffee for client’s and guests when required.
- Notifying the relevant person of incoming deliveries and post.
- Undertaking typing duties (audio or otherwise) as required by the fee earners. Typing of work in date and priority order for the fee earners in the various department.
- Be familiar with and competent in the use of our case management system.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual keen to join our busy team. Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving is a must.
You will also ensure a level of strict confidentiality with regards to all matters of employment
The successful candidate will also possess good organisational skills and be an excellent communicator.
Please email Rebecca Lewis in the first instance with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org