Specialising in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, William has established himself as one of the top commercial litigators at Robertsons.
As a litigation specialist, William advises and represents individuals and businesses across all industries on a broad range of legal challenges. He has a history of successfully resolving high-stakes litigation disputes with an international flavour in both the High Court and County Court.
At our Windsor Place office, William leads a team of skilled professionals who have a deep understanding of the complexities involved in resolving disputes. Their areas of expertise include the following types of disputes:
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes;
- Boundary disputes;
- Contractual disputes;
- Negligence claims including negligence claims against professionals;
- Building disputes;
- Landlord and Tenant disputes;
- Constructive trust and proprietary estoppel claims.
- Contentious Probate
In addition to his litigation practice, William is Head of the Employment department and provides advice to businesses and individuals on all types of employment-related matters including in relation to contracts of employment, policies and procedures, unfair and wrongful dismissal claims, discrimination claims and business sales.
- Post: Senior Associate Solicitor
- Works In: Civil Litigation & Employment
- Telephone: 02922672511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org