The highest academic degree you may earn in the UK is a PhD, which requires years of arduous study, research, and commitment. During their time in university, PhD students may experience a variety of problems, including:
- Conflict with their supervisor(s)
- Inadequate help or supervision
- Academic misconduct allegations
- Problems during their viva voce
- Failure after resubmitting
- Awarded an MPhil rather than a PhD
If you are experiencing any of the aforementioned PhD disputes, it is crucial to think about the best way to resolve them, whether that be through a formal complaint, an appeal, or a complaint to the OIA.
Our higher education legal specialists are aware that PhD students undertake years of research and pay hefty university fees. Our committed PhD lawyers are here to assist you with:
- University grievances
- Academic appeals
- Academic misconduct appeals
- OIA complaints
Whatever course of action you choose with your PhD disputes, it is critical to back it up with facts and make sure it adheres to regulatory requirements.