It is an unfortunate fact of life that accidents happen, and despite health and safety regulations being put in place, people still get injured through no fault of their own.
While some of these accidents are unavoidable, many happen due to the negligent behaviour of others. These can badly affect our lives, and accidents can be responsible for everything from mild inconvenience to life-altering injuries.
Personal injury can affect our mobility, our mental health, our professional life and our enjoyment of hobbies. It can cause us to miss opportunities and lose money, to cancel plans and waste our time, and it often affects our lives in ways others can’t see.
Thankfully, those affected may be entitled under the law to compensation for their suffering.
If you have been a victim of negligent behaviour then you owe it to yourself to pursue the compensation you are due.
At Robertsons Solicitors we have a team of specialist personal injury professionals ready and waiting to help you. Our team has expertise in the following areas of personal injury –
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on private property
- Accidents and illnesses abroad
- Accidents at work, including Industrial Illness
- Accidents in public areas – council controlled spaces
- Injuries from using faulty goods, equipment or medical devices
- Psychological injury from discrimination or harassment at work
- Physical or psychological harm from suffering criminal actions or being the victim of domestic or child abuse
Combining extensive experience in personal injury with a commitment to fighting for the compensation you deserve, our team are the people your claim needs.